Kathy O’Connor is hosting the 2018 St. John’s Women’s Retreat at the Bishop’s Residence in Pasadena, and sign ups have started!
• When: Saturday, April 7.
• Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Where: Bishop’s Residence in Pasadena.
• Cost: just $35/person and includes continental breakfast, lunch, and retreat materials.
• How to register: make checks payable to St. John’s with “Women’s Retreat” in the memo line. Drop your check at the Church Office or mail to 30382 Via Con Dios, RSM, CA 92688.
• What else? If you’re planning to attend, let DJ Gomer know via email@example.com. There is an option of staying overnight in a local hotel Saturday night and having tea together Sunday at The Huntington. DJ has all the info.
“Wisdom of the Ancient Celtics” is the focus of the 2018 Deaneries IX and X Women’s Retreat! The speaker is Rebecca Prichard, Ph.D., who has taught theology, worship, and spirituality in a variety of congregational and academic settings.
• Date: Saturday, March 17
• Time: 8:30 a.m.—1:30 p.m.
• Where: St. Paul’s Church in Tustin, 1221 Wass St, Tustin, CA 92780.
• What else: Info flyers are on the Narthex counter.
• More info on Speaker Rebecca Prichard!