You may choose to honor the memory of a loved one, or commemorate:
• the birth of a child or grandchild
• a family member’s high school or college graduation
• a wedding anniversary, birthday, or adoption day
• your baptism, confirmation, or reception into TEC
• or give thanks for your church family, or a ministry in which you’re involved
• or another event with significance to you
Your choosing to honor a loved one will also enable our beloved Altar Guild prepare the sanctuary for Easter. You’ll find Easter flower envelopes next to the flower calendar in the Narthex. Just complete the envelope with your remembrance along with a donation ($50 is the suggested amount) by Palm Sunday, March 25, so that your remembrance can be included in the Easter bulletins. Make checks payable to “St. John’s Church” with “Easter flowers” in the memo line. Thank you for your support!