What’re you doing this Sunday after church? We have a plan . . .
St. John’s members Stacy Fudge and Rebeca Mizejewski are bringing back our hiking ministry, formerly known as “Fit First Sundays”. The first hike is this Sunday, and we’ll hike the Dove Canyon trail, an easy 3.1 mile trek. It will take about 1-1/2 hours and is about 5 minutes from the church at Dove Canyon/Eagle Way. Wear your hiking clothes to church or meet us in the church parking lot after the 10 a.m. service (about noon).
Bring a hat, a bottle of water, and the whole family! If you have one, wear your St. John’s t-shirt! All fitness levels can join the group. After the hike, we’ll head to the Mizejewski home for snacks and beverages!
Here’s the rest of the hiking schedule:
• February 10, we’ll hike Aliso Peak in Aliso Viejo
• March 3 we’ll head to Bonita Canyon Trail in Newport Beach
• April 7 we’ll tackle Salt Creek Beach Trail in Dana Point;
• May 5 we’ll be in Weir Canyon, Anaheim
• June 2 we’ll head to Crystal Cove