Your guide to what’s happening at St. John’s this week:
*** May’s One Thing Initiative: Socks are needed! Sometimes when you don’t have access to a regular shower, it can feel a little bit like heaven to change into a clean pair of socks. This month we’ll be collecting your contributions of new white socks and, if colored socks, new or gently used and clean. All sizes and types are welcome, but athletic-type socks are the best.
Monday, May 20:
• Caring About Precious Seniors, Park Terrace, 6:30 p.m.
• Education for Ministry, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, May 21:
• Bible Fellowship, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
• Festival Singers, Music Room, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 22:
• Women’s Bible Study, DJ Gomer’s home, 10:15 a.m.
• Youth Group, Enrichment Center, 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 25:
• Men’s Basketball, Cardinal Gym, 6:30 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, Chrysostom Chapel, 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 26:
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 8 a.m.
• Choir Rehearsal, Instrumental Music Room, 9 a.m.
• Sunday Morning Faith Formation, Learning Commons,
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 10 a.m.
• Godly Play and Sunday School, Children’s Chapel, 10 a.m.