We have six new incredible auction items you can bid on at our Saturday, November 9 FUNdraising Dinner! Here’s what’s new:
• Dinner at the Vicar’s Home with meal prepared by Fr. Christopher Potter
• Cork and Canvas with AnneMarie Streckfus
• Huntington Garden Visit and High Tea with Roger and Joanne Bradshaw and Bishop John Harvey Taylor and his wife Kathy O’Connor
• Flower Design with Kathe Hayden
• Golf at Coto de Caza with Bill Mecklenburg
• Game Night and Dinner with Maggie and Sara Campbell
More are coming, so check back. You’ll have to wait ’til the night-of to bid, but check out what could be yours! Dinner tickets are available now, and get you access to the silent auction!