It’s weekly reminder time! But before we get to the ministry list, remember this month’s One Thing Initiative sponsored by the Women’s Ministry, is men’s shoes. The need is greatest for men’s shoes of any size but we will also accept women’s walking type shoes. Please take a look in your closet and offer up those shoes you are no longer wearing. They will be gladly worn by a neighbor especially as the weather gets colder. A bonus item this month is towels (full-sized, hand towels, and washcloths). They can be new or clean and gently worn. Thank you for your ongoing support!
Monday, November 18:
• Caring About Precious Seniors, Park Terrace, 6:30 p.m.
• Book It On Mondays!, DJ Gomer’s Home, 7 p.m.
• Education for Ministry, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, November 19:
• St. John’s Bible Fellowship, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
• The Festival Singers, Instrumental Music Room, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 20:
• Women’s Bible Study, DJ Gomer’s home, 10:15 a.m.
• RSM Cares Food Pantry, Shepherd of the Hills Church, Noon
• Youth Group, Enrichment Center, 6 p.m.
• Bishop’s Committee, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
Saturday, November 23:
• Men’s Basketball, Cardinal Gym, 6:30 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, Chrysostom Chapel, 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 24:
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 8 a.m.
• Choir Rehearsal, Instrumental Music Room, 8:30 a.m.
• Faith Formation, Learning Commons, 9 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 10 a.m.
• Godly Play and Sunday School, Children’s Chapel, 10 a.m.