Here you go, Weekly Reminders for the coming six days:
Monday, January 13:
• Parish Council, Learning Commons, 6 p.m.
• Caring About Precious Seniors, Park Terrace, 6:30 p.m.
• Education for Ministry, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, January 14:
• School Committee, Learning Commons, 6 p.m.
• St. John’s Bible Fellowship, Vicar’s Office, 7 p.m.
• Festival Singers Rehearsal, Instrumental Music Room, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 15:
• Women’s Bible Study, DJ Gomer’s home, 10:15 a.m.
• RSM Cares Food Pantry, Shepherd of the Hills Church, Noon
• Bishop’s Committee, Learning Commons, 7 p.m.
Thursday, January 16:
• State of the School, Cardinal Gym, 6 p.m.
Saturday, January 18:
• Men’s Basketball, Cardinal Gym, 6:30 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, Chrysostom Chapel, 5 p.m.
Sunday, January 19:
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 8 a.m.
• Choir Rehearsal, Instrumental Music Room, 8:30 a.m.
• Faith Formation, Learning Commons, 9 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 10 a.m.
• Godly Play and Sunday School, Children’s Chapel, 10 a.m.
~ ~ ~
COUPLE OF THINGS TO REMEMBER:
The Women’s Ministry One Thing Initiative for January is collecting outdoor gear for folks sleeping outside during our cold months. Please leave in the Narthex your new or gently used sleeping bags, and ground cover items like yoga mats, camping mats, or tarps. Thank you.
Remember the 2020 flower calendar in the Narthex awaits your signup. Find a date that honors a loved one’s birthday, anniversary, passing, graduation, giving thanks to God (it can be for anything), add your name and phone number, and then leave your check in the Church Office or in the offering plate. The suggested amount is $50.