St. John’s has launched a new Helper Ministry! We’re ready to help any member of the church who needs assistance. Here are some of the areas of help:
– Prepare meals and deliver to your door
– Help with set-up of Online Food Delivery or Pick-up
– Pick-up a prescription and deliver it to your door
– Shopping and delivering from a shopping list
– Coach someone how to use Zoom or how to get on social media safely
Let us know how we can help you. Please use your church roster to call ministry coordinator BJ Sullivan or shoot her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t need assistance, but would like to help in the above areas, BJ would like to hear from you! Give her a call or email her.