Okay, it’s rubber meets the road time! Bag-packing day for our Thanksgiving Food Drive is this weekend.
Here’s where we are:
• Goal: 400 bags
• Bags in-hand: 200 (from St. John’s members and from nearby churches)
• We have a lot to go, but we’ve got this, St. John’s!
The St. John’s Youth Group shops tonight, Wednesday, November 11, with adult leaders, and will whittle down the 200 bags still needed.
But your aid is MASSIVELY NEEDED to get us to the goal.
Can you help?
• Head to the store tonight or tomorrow, and, using the shopping list below, fill as many bags as you’re able, then deliver them to the church office during regular business hours.
• Deliver bags as you purchase them so we know where our count is. The last day to deliver bags to St. Johns is Sunday, November 15.
• Bag-packing day is on the St. John’s courtyard Saturday and Sunday, November 14 and 15, Noon to 4 p.m. Please email Roger Bradshaw to let him know you’ll help.
Here’s more important info:
• Distribution day to families in need is at RSM’s Shepherd of the Hills United Methodist Church on Wednesday, November 18, noon to 5 p.m.
• Please pray for our Food Drive, especially that all families in need will receive a Thanksgiving meal.
As always, St. John’s family, thank you for your community spirit and your generosity.