We’re gathering online Wednesday, November 25 at 6 p.m. for the annual St. John’s Church service to give thanks for life’s blessings on the eve of the Thanksgiving holiday. Rev. Christopher will include the ZOOM worship link in his eblast to the congregation this Saturday, November 21.
And, even in this crazy year, we will still have pizza! Gobble, gobble! Even better? There’s no charge for the pizza! (But if you wish to make a donation, a free will offering basket will be in the church office)
Here’s how we’re doing it:
• We’re partnering with our friends at Selma’s Chicago Pizzeria in RSM.
• Pizza ordering deadline is Monday morning, November 23. Email your pizza order to Cindy Drennan.
• Selma’s will prepare your pizza (either their pepperoni OR Santa Margarita) and deliver it un-cooked to the Church Office and we’ll refrigerate them.
• Then, just pick up your pizza at the office anytime between 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, November 25.
• Your pizza even comes with baking instructions. Just pop your pizza in the oven before the service starts.
Let’s get together Wednesday, November 25 and celebrate!