That’s the ONLY way to begin a Facebook and website Youth Group post after the Summer break!
Youth Group members were BUSY this Summer with activities ranging from catching lobster in Florida, to visiting family in the Bay Area, Oregon, San Diego, Cabo San Lucas, family in Mexico (Mom was stung by a scorpion and received the hospital’s LAST Scorpion anti-venom injection — what?!), and a pending visit to family in North Carolina. Several members started a new chapter in their education — a few members started seventh grade, and a few started college.
If you’re in Middle School or High School or College and are looking for a place to land, we ZOOM most Wednesdays from 7 – 7:45 p.m. To join, or ask questions, get hold of Mrs. Patti.
The coming weeks’ schedule for Youth Group:
- Next Wednesday, August 25, is St. John’s Summer Social — no ZOOM that evening.
- On Wednesday, September 1, we’re ZOOMing
- On Wednesday, September 8, at 6 p.m. we’re having First Night on campus with fellowship, cookies and games on campus at St. John’s! First Night traditionally kicks off the Youth Group’s Fall season of gatherings and events.
- On Wednesday, September 15, we’ll ZOOM.
- On Sunday, September 26 we’re planning a beach day — details to come.
Youth Group members are reminded that adult leaders are just a text away if members need to talk. If you’re in Middle School or High School or College and are looking for a place to land, we ZOOM most Wednesdays from 7 – 7:45 p.m.