The big discussion at this week’s Youth Group meeting is St. John’s Trunk or Treat, coming up Sunday, October 24. For now hold the date and watch for more details on this super fun event.
YG members shared personal goals they’ve set for the next nine months:
- Neater penmanship
- Do well in new math unit, keep an A in Science, learn ten new phrases in Spanish
- Focus a little more on family, and work on time management
- Focus on relationships
- Accomplish some work goals I’ve set
If you’re in Middle School or High School or College and are looking for a place to land, we ZOOM most Wednesdays from 7 – 7:45 p.m. To join, or ask questions, get hold of Mrs. Patti.
The coming weeks’ schedule for Youth Group:
- Next Wednesday, September 8, at 6 p.m. we’re having First Night on campus with fellowship, cookies and games on campus at St. John’s! First Night traditionally kicks off the Youth Group’s Fall season of gatherings and events.
- On Wednesday, September 15, 7 p.m., we’ll ZOOM.
- Sunday, September 26 we’re planning a beach day — details to come.
We’ll see you on ZOOM, and, on selected days, at St. John’s!