Thursday, May 12:
• Evening Prayer, 8 p.m., ZOOM link.
Saturday, May 14:
• Holy Eucharist and Potluck, 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 15:
• Holy Eucharist, Church, 8 a.m.
• Holy Eucharist, in-person at Church and on ZOOM, 10 a.m.
• Godly Play and Nursery, 10 a.m.
• Sign ups for VBS are happening now through the website. This year’s VBS is themed “MONUMENTAL: Celebrating God’s Greatness”. Vacation Bible School 2022 takes place Monday-Friday, June 20-24 from 9 a.m. to noon. Our VBS director this year is Brenna Hayden. The registration fee is $60 per participant and is open to children age 4 years old (as of June 1, 2022 AND fully potty-trained) through present 4th graders. Present 5th graders through young adults are invited to apply as volunteers with a registration fee of $20 per volunteer. Register right here. Please note that your registration is not complete until the registration fee is received either through PayPal or by check sent to St. John’s Church, 30382 Via Con Dios, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-1518.
We’ll see you at St. John’s!